Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have the Garmin sport training collar. All the functions

Customer Question

Hi, I have the Garmin sport training collar. All the functions are working except the shock. I've had this collar for about two years & just purchased a new remote. I've also changed the battery in the collar. The collar stopped working so first I tried replacing both batteries to no avail. Then I bought new remote & it worked. But intermittently the shock function stops working. Although vibrate & tone functions work all the time? Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

It is not something you are doing wrong - the shock function of these collars does fail from time to time.

The collar will require servicing by Garmin to repair the fault.

You can arrange to return the collar for servicing at:

http://www8.garmin.com/support/repair.jsp

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------