Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone(s).
I may be able to call you, but before we try that, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base.
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Do you have any DETAILS about the issue(s) you are having?
Please try to reply ONLY on this page, so you will not be charged again.
I asked a system administrator to close your other questions, so that you would not be charged for them.
I also saw the model of your system, and that you are having trouble accessing your voicemail.
So can you tell me
1) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
2) What are the STEPS you are using to access your voicemail and what happens when you TRY to access that?
I tried to accept your phone call request, but see there was a "payment failure" for that request.
We can continue here in this format IF you can reply on this page OR you can try to clear the payment for the phone call request.
Please let me know what how you would like to continue.
NOTE: There SHOULD be a box you can type in on this page AND a "REPLY" or "SEND" button - to send what you have typed.