Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have a sentry safe with a 4 number combination and my

Customer Question

i have a sentry safe with a 4 number combination and my husband has dementia i cant locate the combination. the safe is fastened to the floor in the closet so i have not been able to locate the serial number... it is a dial combination.
is there any way to open it without destroying the safe
it is approx. 54 x 20
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 6 months ago.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will be back shortly, with your detailed answer. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Cerecita replied 6 months ago.

Hi again, and thanks for waiting.

I'm so sorry your husband has dementia. I have a close family member with the same condition and I know how difficult it can be.

In order to retrieve the combination for your safe, you will need to visit the following webpage and follow all directions, including submitting the Notary Form to prove safe ownership:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

---------------------

You will need both the serial number and model number, which are usually together, on a badge-shaped sticker, near the upper door hinge. Look carefully on all surfaces available to you and if you can't find the serial number when you contact Sentry, they should be able to help you find it. You can also call Customer Service at the number listed on the page I included, above.

The combination is in the owner's manual, so if you know for sure that's not in the safe, try to search for that, and you may not have to contact Sentry.

I wish you much good luck and hope your recover your combination, soon!

Please take a moment to select a positive rating, before exiting the site, today. This is the only way I am recognized for my time and assistance. Thank you very much!

If you need any additional information, even after rating, please reply as many times as you like, as there is no charge for follow-ups.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

did not help.....

seems like a very nice person but the information did not help