Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have just changed my isp now i cannot get the net on my

Customer Question

i have just changed my isp now i cannot get the net on my recorder
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

When you get a new ISP you also get a new router, and the new router information must be configured INTO your Panasonic in order to access it.

Click on the manual at the link below and scroll to page 101 - follow instructions to RESET:

http://www.richersounds.com/static/manuals/DMRBWT740.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Then you're going to scroll to page 21 and follow the instructions for "Easy Network Settings" and you're going to enter your new router information into the player and follow the on screen instructions so you can connect.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Please review my reply and follow those steps to proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.