Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have a nuvi 2555lmt and my wife was in an accident. Car

Customer Question

I have a nuvi 2555lmt and my wife was in an accident. Car was totaled and one of the things which was ruined was the charging cable. Any way of getting one? I would gladly pay for a replacement. Don ******

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

The charger cable for the Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT, is a universal Garmin charge cable and is the same provided with all Garmin GPS units. That said you can purchase one at the link below if you'd like:

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

These can also be found on eBay or Amazon by doing a simple search for "Garmin GPS car cable".

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please review my reply for the answer to your question.