Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My gps has a crack on it and it wont move to where I want

Customer Question

my gps has a crack on it and it wont move to where I want it, where can I get it fix I am in canada
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: nuvi 360 that at the backand l/n24w072892
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have it in my bag, and a week ago I took it out to use and I see the glass has a crack
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank that it
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The site below offers a Nuvi 360 touch screen repair service and will ship to Canada:

http://www.sharc.net/gps_repair_prices_garmin.htm

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you think you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

No thanks. I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. If you need assistance please reply back here to me.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.