Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I am currently going thru a divorce. My ex wife has already

Customer Question

I am currently going thru a divorce. My ex wife has already removed all personal property from the residence. I have since found she had 2 safes hidden in the house. [I am sure they are probably both empty by now.] I don't have the keys or combinations. Any way to open them?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 6 months ago.

Hi, Tony.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer, but various experts are online at different times and I recently logged in and was notified of your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the pictures of the safes; now I know they're made by Sentry.

The only way to get the combinations and keys to the safes is from the manufacturer, who requires a Notary form filled out, to prove safe ownership. You will need the model number and serial number in addition to the Notary form I mentioned. If you don't know where to look, these numbers are usually on a badge shaped sticker near the upper door hinge. If not, look all over all surfaces of the safe. Please visit these webpages, follow all instructions, and Sentry will send your combinations and keys:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

----------

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-key

----------

I wish you much good luck with the safes!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher