Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Where can I find a remote control for a CD player RX DX1?

Customer Question

Where can I find a remote control for a CD player RX DX1?This is a portable Stereo CD System - Digital synthesizer tuner/remote
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello Ramona,

The part number of the remote is 648263, though this is a very old (2002) model system, so all parts and support for it were discontinued over 10 years ago.

They can still be found, but can be costly and are often only available used.

Here is one option: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PANSONIC-Remote-Control-EUR648263-for-Portable-Stereo-CD-System-RX-DX1/232053181697

which luckily is very inexpensive compared to what they usually run. If you want it, I'd suggest doing the buy it now immediately before it is gone, as all other options I can find are well over $40.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Ramona?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.