John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

New pt-4 bought in July 2016. after using it charge it.

Customer Question

New pt-4 bought in July 2016. after using it charge it. Overnight screen turns pale blue seems to be warm. Will not turn on for 3 days. also have a white golfbuddy old, needs a battery
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds as if either internal power regulation, or an internal short, is defective in your PT4. Since it is within a year of its purchase, it may be covered by warranty provisions.

Let me know what brand the PT4 is, its maker name that is, and also whether you have the sales slip or other record of its purchase in July, and I will advise you further.

As for the GolfBuddy device - tell me its model #, and I can point you to the right battery replacement choice(s).

Let me know, by Reply To Expert, and I will help you further. Thanks.