John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I am a friend of the owner of your nuvi model 57LM speaks

Customer Question

I am a friend of the owner of your nuvi model 57LM speaks only Cantonese and Mandarin. He cannot read the owners manual in English. Can you provide a manual in Cantonese or Mandarin for him?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I forgot to include the name of the manufacturer of the device my question was about. It is a Garmin 'Nuvi' GPS unit, model 57LM.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I will look for a manual in that language now... in a few minutes I will post with results of that search... thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Garmin does not offer a manual for this model in any form of Chinese dialect, I regret to have to say.

I will look for another source elsewhere for a manual in Chinese for this or a related model of Garmin Nuvi.

No manual is available that I can find, in any Chinese dialect, for any Garmin Nuvi model.

These devices are capable of giving directions in any Chinese dialect, though.

Let me know whether I can offer any further help in any form.