John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I 've got the Sony model no NP F 970 battery pack 7.2 v

Customer Question

I 've got the Sony model no NP F 970 battery pack 7.2 v 6.000 m ah .Ic'ant find the divice for the battery to set up my detecteur MINELIB 5000
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please explain what you need:

- the battery?

- the device that goes with the battery?

- or something else?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i would like the device that goes with the battery NP F 970 battery pack 7.2 v 6.000. This device that i am after, connects to the battery and also connects to the detector MINELIB 5000. I am willing to pay the $75.00 for the answer, but i do not want to pay that amount each month. Can i unregister so i do not have to pay $75.00 per month?

I have no power over charges, billing, or your subscription or registered status. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

*****@******.***

or through the means on this page (including telephone #):

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

As for that device that goes with the battery - would that be a kind of adapter, that adapts the battery pack to the MINELIB 5000 ? I'm still not quite clear as to what you are asking for and need to confirm just this, at least, please.