Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Need to order lock keys for SFW123DSB/B66484302

Customer Question

need to order lock keys for SFW123DSB/B66484302
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help with your safes issue.

My sincerest apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer. Different experts are online at various times and I recently logged in and was notified of your question. In addition, this Category is experiencing a problem on the site, so it took a long time to be able to open the question, in order to answer. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

To order lock keys from Sentry, simply visit the website below and follow all instructions. You might have to download a Notary Form, get it notarized and send it in with your order.

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-key

--------------

I hope you receive your replacement keys without any problem!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher