Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

Casio Module No. 2747, changes day at noon instead of

Customer Question

Casio Module No. 2747, changes day at noon instead of midnight. How do I get it back to changing date at midnight.
Thank your help.
Al Dalton
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Al & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue with your watch.

May I ask:

1) The AGE of the watch?

2) WHEN this issue was first noticed?

3) Do you have the watch set to 12 or 24 hour mode?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure how old, probably 7 or 8 years. Had it a while/
I was trying to reset the time about 2 days ago.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

OK - when you say you "advancing the digital time 12 hours", did you have the watch in 12 hour or 24 hour mode?

If in 12 hour mode, try switching to 24 hour mode and setting the time again.

Please let me know if you can do that.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The instruction book does not tell me how to stop the time or reverse the setting. It is 12 hours or a half day ahead.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

Perhaps your book is not the same as the one I'm looking at. Let me give you a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the book that I have for the 2747 module. That book should appear when you click the link below.

Once you have that, look at the section titled "To toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour timekeeping" (page 1 right column), for the steps to switch between those two modes - and try to set it to 24-hour mode.

THEN, once in 24-hour mode, use the "Digital Time and Date" and "To set the digital time and date" sections, to set the appropriate time.

NOTE - if it is between 1PM and midnight, the digital time should now be displayed in values between 13:00 and 23:59 (that's 24-hour mode).

Please give these steps a try and let me know the results. And let me know if you have any trouble viewing that book, or finding the sections I mentioned.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-