Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I purchased a Garmin hand-held device kin I believe 2013

Customer Question

I purchased a Garmin hand-held device kin I believe 2013 (date on back of my "Delta Series Owners Manual"--I was naïve enough not to order the Dog Collar Device with it as a package"--subsequently could not "pair" them. On at least two occasions I've called Garmin support and was helped by a service specialist to be able to confirm "pair"--however, each time I prepare to use the system, I find that once again, I am not "paired". So, essentially, I've owned a hand-held / collar device that I've been unable to use. Can I return to Garmin and receive back a "paired" set?--what would be the cost? Thank-you Dave  **************************************************************

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

When using paired equipment, it's important to use the gear that are made to work with each other. With wireless technology getting so defined, even bluetooth devices are having a tough time pairing, and dedicated routers are being made. I recommend returning your gear and getting a paired set. You can contact Garmin directly to do this, tell them you are unhappy with your current setup and that you would like to exchange it for something that works. Call 1(###) ###-####