Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

How do yo set the clock on a clock radio model #RP5435A?

Customer Question

How do yo set the clock on a clock radio model #RP5435A ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Carl, before you plug it in to power, you need to check a few things:

1. Set your Time Zone

You may slide the TIME ZONE selector at the back of the unit to Eastern (EST), Central (CST), Mountain (MST) or Pacific (PST)

2. Set Daylight Savings

You can slide the DST switch at the back of the unit to turn on/ off in areas observing/ not observing such time change.

From there, the correct time should appear automatically, as the radio does have an auto set function.

You can still set yourself manually though

1. Slide the switch lock/WAKE1/ WAKE2/ on the top of the unit to clock position.

2. Press <<REV or FWD>> to set the clock time. The time decrements or increments will follow by a faster rate when you press and hold the buttons. The “:” between hour and minute time flashes when you are setting the time. AM or PM icon will also beside the time.

3. Slide the switch lock/WAKE1/ WAKE2/ on the top of the unit to lock position when finished.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.