Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have has this VOULTZ lock case That I bought a few months

Customer Question

I have has this VOULTZ lock case That I bought a few months ago and I put my SSI card in it and my late husbands death certificate, marriage license and a few other important papers. I have tried like crazy to open it..but I really don't remember the 3 digit combination.. Now what do I do? I need my SSI card and late husbands death certificate today...what can I do to get this farm thing to open??
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: farm=darn
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you here?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your lock box. I know how frustrating that could be. I am not sure if you registered your box online or not if you did then you or your husband may have saved the code with your account. If not The only other way to get into that box will be to break it open. Here is a video that can show you how to do that.

This link will be the one to use if its possibly registered online. I hope you find this information helpful and if you do please rate with 5 stars at the top so I can be compensated for my time. Thank you and I hope your labor day gets better :(

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello I am just following up with you to see if my advice was helpful. If it was please rate with the 5 stars at the top if you have any follow up questions I can still be reached here on this thread.