Jason Jones,
Experience:  IT Consultant at Myself

Before i have a co0mplete hissy fit i just received n2

Customer Question

before i have a co0mplete hissy fit i just received n2 cables for my 660 garmin i received supposedly one fits in the wall both have square plugs on end i lost the cable that came with it i ordered from factory outlet where am i suppose to plug this thing in i paid almost 700 dollars for this for my motorcycle and i received 2 crappy cables i know it will charge when i put it on my bike im going to Canada next year riding my bike i dont want to get lost please please help me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am not aware of which cables you purchased; however, I have posted a link below to the correct chargers.

The wall charger for your device can be found at the following page:

A car charger can be found at the following page:

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.