GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

Nikon coolpix 880 eh-21 i need amemory what. Kind of memory

Customer Question

Nikon coolpix 880 eh-21 i need amemory what. Kind of memory he got.thats all i need
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi Eliseo. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. The Nikon Coolpix 880 uses Compact Flash memory cards (Type I only). The card that is is shipped with is an 8mb CF Type 1 card. Is this what you needed to know? Would you like for me to provide links to purchase these types of memory cards? If you prefer to purchase locally you should be able to find them at Walmart or BestBuy.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

If I have provided the information that you need, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't answer your question please let me know. I am committed to your 100% satisfaction.