Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

Replaced battery in 2757lm now screen lights but garmin

Customer Question

Replaced battery in 2757lm now screen lights but garmin symbol does not appear just white screen.and beep sound once awhile
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This can be an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's too late to do now we send to garmin customer's service they will checkout and response to us for fixable or replacement gps we need address involve with that gps thank you for reponse to us and from now no more chage from my account. Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok no problem.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you