Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!

What is the name of the camera that uses FP-100c film and

Customer Question

What is the name of the camera that uses FP-100c film and what is it priced at in todays market?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

At the expensive end of the spectrum, the Polaroid 600 used this film. There is one HERE on eBay for $1499.

At the cheap end is the Polaroid 100. You can find them on AMAZON for as little as $15. Much cheaper than the film it takes :)

Does that answer your question or do you need further information?

Let me know.