John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

How can I print an email that I received? I cant find a

Customer Question

How can I print an email that I received? I cant find a print icon on the screen. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and a wireless HPprinter. All I see on email heading is reply, reply all, forward, delete
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I'm looking for paperwork to find model number
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: purchased in Jan, 2016. HP Pavilion 17-G119DX Notebook
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I can print from my iPhone and ipad but cant find print icon on laptop.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.