How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 226
Experience:  I am here to help you!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need electronic tube replacwments for rx-405. **************

Customer Question

need electronic tube replacwments for rx-405 . ************** 0r e-mail: *******************. martin
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What tube numbers are used in the Sherwood RX4105, please?

Use the Reply To Expert function to let me know, please.

(Or do you not know the tube numbers that you are looking for a source for?)

Related Consumer Electronics Questions