GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

SAMSUNGGT-B2710 seems to be in total lockdown shows picture

Customer Question

SAMSUNGGT-B2710 seems to be in total lockdown shows picture pf padlock and asks for pin . is there a default pin for this Thanks Colin D
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi Colin. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to help you with this. May I ask who your carrier is?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Optus
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am thankful for your help
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Thank you. It is very likely that you will need to contact them. I am attaching a link to the user manual for the SAMSUNG B2710. You can save it to your computer for later viewing or you can print it out (although it is 90 pages).

It says on page 72.....When you turn on your phone or while you are using the phone, if it prompts you to enter one of

the following codes: PIN or PIN2

Try this to solve the problem:

When using the phone for the first time or when the PIN requirement is enabled, you must enter the PIN supplied with the

SIM or USIM card. You can disable this feature by using the PIN lock menu.

When you access a menu requiring the PIN2, you must enter the PIN2 supplied with the SIM or USIM card. For details,

contact your service provider.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

http://data2.manualslib.com/pdf2/27/2613/261222-samsung/gt_b2710.pdf?75cbc104003f6267005fa6873a6026f5&take=binary

I regret that this is not something I can provide. It can only be obtained from your service provider. If they can't provide it they will need to send you a new sim card.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a positive rating.