Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics

When i turn on my tv it keeps saying no signal, what do i

Customer Question

When i turn on my tv it keeps saying no signal, what do i need to do? Thank you!
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: It is a View Sonic Model VS11859-1M I think I hit something on the remote last night
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Hitting cable to tv and cable to power
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 2 months ago.

Are you watching TV via a satellite or cable box?the TV is losing signals from the box so please reboot the box by unplugging the box from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Expert:  Anthony replied 2 months ago.

How has this worked out please?

If its worked out good could you please rate 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** let me now thanks again