Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Computer, Audio, Video Repair & Setup

During a move the charge for my razor was lost. Model

Customer Question

During a move the charge for my razor was lost. Model ES8056. I 7-27-02 and its been the best. How do I find a charge cord?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

Here is the part you need for sale on the following website:

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?