Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Re: carousel 600 slide projector, manual not remote. Tray is

Customer Question

Re: carousel 600 slide projector, manual not remote. Tray is loaded correctly, etc. Unit is level. The problem is the viewer does not show each slide in a stationary mode i.e, you see a quick blip of the slide then the screen goes blank until I hit the manual control for the next slide, then the same thing happens each time. You see a blip but viewer does not stay on the slide. The slides all seem to properly drop one at a time when advancing them - but cannot get anything other than a quick view. I tried holding the manual control down to freeze the slide but no luck.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi Barb,

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

,

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

There may be a problem with the motorized system - are you planning on carrying out any repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?