John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Fetco Brewer 3032e temperater probe error message 51. I

Customer Question

Fetco Brewer 3032e temperater probe error message 51. I can't get rid of error message by reset button. any ideas
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Fetco CBS 2032e
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We did replace a solenoid today and the message came on and then went away. So we were able to brew coffee again. Later it came on again and resetting is not clearing the error mesaage. I don't know where this error 51 temperature probe is located
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok

Error 051 in a Fetco brewer signifies an open temperature probe. Probably replacing that temperature probe would cure the error message, but it seems it isn't cured by a reset.

That's the initial indication I get, of an answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

I would recommend that, before replacing the temperature probe, you check all of its connections - if one came loose or was dirtied enough, it might register to the circuitry in the brewer, as open (when it really wasn't.)

After that, replace the temperature probe.

If you need further guidance, let me know, please. (If this finishes the case for you, a rating would be appreciated!)