John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

Do you offer in-home service to set up stereo equipment and

Customer Question

Do you offer in-home service to set up stereo equipment and teach me how to operate?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have equipment and need someone to make it easy for me to operate but I don't know how
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I dont want trouble shooting....I want someone to come to my house. Do you offer that service
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

This is an online based service.

I could potentially help you via phone, or even skype/facetime if that would work for you.

Otherwise, if you'd let me know your zip code, I can recommend a good local tech that could come out to assist you on site.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.