John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Machine lights up but air doesn't come through, just today

Customer Question

machine lights up but air doesn't come through
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today had to take out thing to see to compliance for dr and put in a replacement they gave me
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none really hope I didn't mess up settings
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What machine, by maker and model #, is it, please? Let me know by the Reply To Expert function, and I will advise you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)