John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I have a panasonic Cordless phone--KX-TG 6700--and we have

Customer Question

I have a panasonic Cordless phone--KX-TG 6700--and we have recently moved and now have a house that is one level but is very spread out. We do not get good reception on one of the phones and wondered if we could buy a Range extender so that we can get coverage. Please let me know what I need to order. Thank you. Email is***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Unfortunately, no, this is not an option.

Your current system is a very old and obsolete model, having been replaced 8+ years ago by the DECT 6.0 format.

There are no parts for your system and no range extenders were offered at the time.

At this point, your best option would be to replace the system entirely.

You may very well find that the newer systems, which are all digital, have sufficient range on their own, but a range extender is available as well.

I'd be happy to recommend a system for you, but do you actually need 2 phone lines? Or is a single line sufficient?
How many cordless handsets do you need?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.