Anthony
Anthony, Technician
Experience:  20+ years in trade TV and Electronics
18621325

After a few minutes (5 -10) reading my kindle stopps and is

Customer Question

after a few minutes (5 -10) reading my kindle stopps and is stuck, what can I do to release it ?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Anthony replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you , the rating bar of stars is usually at the top of the page thanks again

Regards

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Let me know if you need more help

Regards

Anthony

Expert:  Anthony replied 3 months ago.

Do you need any more help with this please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am sorry, you did you best, ***** ***** kindle is still out of service, and will probably finish in the dust bin. So what rate shall I give you? believe me, I am trhe first to be sorry, l
Expert:  Anthony replied 3 months ago.

Did you see the kindle flicker and reload the operating system when you did the above?kindle would then be at the start page?