John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMX-F270 digitalcamera and would

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMX-F270 digitalcamera and would like to cope old 8mm movies and download to my HP computer; how much memory do I have? and what is the biggest SD memory card I can install?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Specifications for that camera model, from Panasonic's page itself, say that it has

- about 80 minutes of continuous video recording time. (Theoretically longer; 90 minutes are attainable in AVCHD mode and with SH option not FSH option, which shortens it 10 minutes apparently.)

- 200MB of built-in memory

- SDHC or SHXC cards may be used. They come in sizes up to... according to other sources... 2048 GB (2 TB) for 3.0x specification SDHC cards, but only 32 GB for SDHC 2.0 specification, and for SDXC much the same. 32 GB or 2048 GB, depending upon specification.

Does this answer your question? if so, please rate my answer.

If you need to know more, just use the Reply To Expert function, and let me know, and I will continue to advise and assist you. Thanks.