Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

Lost my combination can you help I have the serial number

Customer Question

lost my combination can you help I have the serial number
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

what is this for ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
don't have combination only have the key
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi Harry,

Sounds like you have a safe that needs the combination in order for it to open. Common question on our site as for safety reasons, no expert would know your unique combination. You will meed to contact tomorrow the safe company that made it to get the combination from them. The two major safe companies that are often asked on our site are Sentry and Brinks (Honeywell). If your safe is made from either, go ahead tomorrow to contact them about the combination. (If your safe is neither, then please let me know).

Information to contact both Sentry and Brinks are found below:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/techlit/TechLitDocuments/95C-00000s/Order_Replacement_Keys_Combinations.pdf

I hope the information provided is found helpful as please contact me with any questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

I hope the information provided is found helpful as if you could take a quick moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,

Michael