John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I have a.PD-D1200 multi player

Customer Question

Hello I have a.PD-D1200 multi player push.the.botton on.the remote CD.want play
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Is the PD-D1200 hooked up to a TV? and is the TV not showing anything when it plays?

If you could use the Reply To Expert function and confirm this, I think I will have a good answer to your question. Let me know, please. Thanks.

Do you know what software you are running to take security videos ? or were, before the problem occurred?

(I'm sorry - the previous posting was made to this case by mistake - please ignore it. Thanks.)