Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have a ving 2100 and my maintenance manager erased the

Customer Question

I have a ving 2100 and my maintenance manager erased the master code and I am trying to figure out how to recover it
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Yes i have double checked the code it is a 2100 Plus
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried all codes that we had previously and unfortunately he is no longer working here and my experience with the machine is very limited I know how to make keys and read keys and have a manual but without the master code I cant do anything
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I dont think so I just am so unfamiliar with the machine I am afraid to touch anything...I have a parkade and the box needs to be reprogrammed as we had a fuse in the electrical panel blow on the weekend it has been replaced but the box still doesn't work so i assume it needs to be reprogrammed...i cant make any housekeeping keys or any master keys either if the ones we have fail...
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Try using the default code, 3000.

If the system is not accepting any code, even the default 3000 code, then it will require servicing by your local Vingcard rep or dealer.

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?