Jason Jones,
Experience:  IT Consultant at Myself

Unable to use memory crad

Customer Question

unable to use memory crad
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you able to plug the memory card into a usb adapter, which can then be plugged into a computer so you can verify that the card works? As it stands now, it appears that the card is the culprit and needs to be replaced. As a last effort, you can choose to Format the card on the camera. If that still doesn't work, the next step is to replace the memory card.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

May I ask for an update to the problem? Were you able to resolve this problem? If so, please rate my help on the top of this page by clicking the stars and clicking the submit button.

If you still need help, please tell me.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Jason. No I cannot plug it in to my computer. And I do not think it is a memory card issue, otherwise I would not pay $24 for such an answer, I would go to the store and buy a new card. Sorry but I do not want to give a bad review, that is why I am not rating your answer. Thank you

Thank you for not rating me with a bad rating. I have seen this problem hundreds of times. I respect your choice to disagree with me. The fact is that it is either the memory card or the memory card reader that is built into the mainboard of the camera. It is your choice. You can purchase a new memory card or you can choose not to.