Jason Jones,
Experience:  IT Consultant at Myself

I have a model 2028 digital Sentry Safe. I have the key and

Customer Question

I have a model 2028 digital Sentry Safe. I have the key and have the factory master code. I keep getting the error code on each try. We have brand new batteries installed.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Model 2028. We have checked the code.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sorry the model number is: DA3930.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you still have the Owner's Manual that came with the safe? You may use the 5 digit code that is listed on the owner's manual to open it. If that doesn't open it, you will need to call the Sentry Safe Customer Department at the following number: 1-***-***-****. They will be able to work with you and locate the proper default code.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

May I ask for an update to the problem? Were you able to resolve this problem? If so, please rate my help on the top of this page by clicking the stars and clicking the submit button.

If you still need help, please tell me.

Thank you,