Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?

I have a Model PRJG48 Video projector and need help in being

Customer Question

I have a Model PRJG48 Video projector and need help in being able to show pictures on a SD card. Could you please give me a detailed step by step process of buttons to push on the remote. I seem to be close but I get a color mish mash instead. The SD card is from a Panasonic camera. Or, you can call me at ************.
Thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. It's either the file type, or the file size that is messing up the picture. Put the attached file onto the card, and tell me if that displays. If so, we'll need to work on your pictures before they are compatible with the projector. That projector is only 320x240 pixels, so I'm thinking that pictures straight out of your camera are too large for it to process.

Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
far you have been of very little help. I need a step by step process of the buttons to push to show a SD card. I am now using a lower resolution card. Please. Or I want my money back
Expert:  Rusty replied 2 months ago.

What I'm saying, is that projector won't play large pictures. You need to resize them on your computer to 320x240 for them to be able to play. You're seeing the color mish mash because it is only showing that many pixels, so most of the picture isn't showing. It's like it's zooming in 100x. You need to resize the pictures to 320x240 pixels in order for them to show up correctly on the projector. Click here. Upload your pictures to this site, resize them to 320x240, put them back on the card, and they will work on your projector.