- To erase one message at a time, on the phone base unit, press the PLAY button (which has the triangle and square icons on it), then you can use the RIGHT ARROW button to play the message you want. Then when a message you want to delete is currently playing, press the ERASE button.
; Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:
; The above two solutions are used on the phone's base unit for deleting messages. If you'd like to use the handset for deleting messages, please do the following solutions:
- On the phone handset, to erase all messages, Press Menu, then press these four keys #325. Then press Up / Down arrow button to select option Yes, then press SELECT, then select OFF.
- To erase all messages, on the handset, press MENU button on the handset, then press Up / Down arrow buttons to select option Answering device, then press SELECT. Then press the two buttons *5.
- To erase one message at a time, press the following five buttons to listen to all messages: MENU #324. Then press the Left / Right arrow buttons to play the message you want. When the message you want to delete is currently playing, press the two buttons *4 to delete.
; For full details, please click on the website below:
- I recommend to use the base unit to erase messages since it's easier than using the handset.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,