John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Need manual anq 800r plus remote. do not send me to the

Customer Question

Need manual for Lasonic anq 800r plus remote. do not send me to the fixya page thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question, and I will not use Fixya as a source.

Do you have a model # for the remote itself? what you have mentioned seems to be a turntable model #, as far as I can tell by a quick search. The remote's own part # or model # might help this search a lot.

Do you have the manual for that turntable, and does it not mention how to use the remote?

Could your question be answered in any other way than providing a source for a manual for the remote itself? e.g. advice on a problem with the remote, or some such ?