Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a stero file-type cd cassette deck receiver

Customer Question

I have a stero file-type cd cassette deck receiver (Pioneer). It was overloaded with too many additional speakers and the unit completely shut down...no sound...nothing on the display screen. Is this something that can be repaired and if so, where is a regional near Wiulliamston, NC
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

With this one, your best place to take it to for repair is Sears Or Better yet, Best Buy.

They send these units out for repair, and they do a great repair for a great price, and its guaranteed;-)

Yes this one certainly is worth the cost of repair, likely a fuse but also likely the output stage of the amp has faled and caused the overload condition.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for the information. U do not need any further information from you. I am not interested in a free trial or extended advice program. Please CANCEL my subscription to any electronic advice program immediately.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi I am still here

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

I can make sure you dont get charged for any additional questions just this one so we can get your system working again.

I did give you the proper and best advice, please rate kindly so I can close this out for you;-)

Thank you and have a great evening.

Tech Michael