John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

CERWIN VEGA USER GROUP - I am looking most used CV

Customer Question

CERWIN VEGA USER GROUP - I am looking for the most used CV enthusiast user group. I have searched and not found it. It was ONLY about CV speakers. I simply want the website address. I am sure that a cv technician would know where it is.
In addition, if any cv tech knows about the 320MT system I will post another question. They were manufactured in the 1970's. It originally came with a 15" woofer/sub in a 3 foot square walnut box and another speaker box sat on top. It has a 12" midrange, two tweeters and one horn. I have, what I believe to be the first one made. Serial number 1000
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** would like to do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask for a little more information about the subject of your question please, because I am not quite sure what you mean by it. You need the URL of a Cerwin Vega enthusiast group - but not one about speakers? do you have other subjects the group you are looking for must deal with, if so, specifically what?

(Audio devices presumably, what else does Cerwin Vega make? but I need to be sure I understand the question accurately before trying to answer it.)

For instance, would this site (Google Groups) qualify, even if it is not the most popular site on the subject in general?:

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Ok, the reason I need to find this particular site is because Cerwin Vega speakers are the only product that the members are interested in. Hence I think I can find an answer to a question I have about crossover frequencies. These guys will know the exact specs on the sub and the rest of the system. My system was modified and designed by Gene Czerwinski, the founder of CV. I am simply looking for a few opinions on what frequency I should set the electronic crossover to and the slope of the rolloff. Also, what amount of overlapping to set it to. So now you can see why I need a cv expert and the reason for me seeking the site

That's a good thorough explanation of what you are seeking.

I have to admit I'm not the right Expert for this case, so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category. Thank you for your patience - I hope that the right Expert will pick up this case and answer your question by and by. When that happens you ought to receive a notification email.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.