John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

A number of years ago, my husband and I put our wedding gift

Customer Question

A number of years ago, my husband and I put our wedding gift money into a pioneer sound system. It did cost us quite a bit at that time. It had been put away in a closet because we didn't have a place for it in the apartment. After my husband passed away, and I could rearrange the apartment, I found a place to bring it back out into the living room. I managed to get it connected a few weeks ago, but unfortunately when the disc passes over to be played, it doesn't play, but returns to its place and the next disc does the same. Can this be corrected? I really am hoping it can.
Margaret Frost
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi Margaret , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

How old approx. are we talking about ?

I take it that you are talking about the cd player , could you look at the front of it for a model number ?

Or if it was a complete matching system the number on the receiver/amp ?