Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

To Electronics Engineer,, I have been controlled by Police

Customer Question

To Electronics Engineer,, I have been controlled by Police Radio Control, The RF frequencies over 50 GHz. Could you help me check it out. and proof it . Thank you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Do you have any evidence of this happening?

As far as I know, it is not possible to control the human body by police radio control.

Police radio does not operate on RF frequencies over 50GHz.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Mr Pete,, If I have evidence I could sue the police long times ago .There are such RF Radio signals could control the human body. You could ask Spy shop. F b i. Police Station then you will know the true
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

If such an event is occurring then there must be evidence - perhaps a medical doctor could document it for you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Mr. Pete. I am the evidence. I know the medical doctor could help me .But I want to know which spy shop that have this electronic instrument that could check up over 50 GHz RF Radio signal or the other company Thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.
Ok great - since you already have the evidence you can present it to a lawyer if you wish to commence some legal course of action.