Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional

I am trying to get into my Sentry safe I have the key but

Customer Question

I am trying to get into my Sentry safe I have the key for it but forgot the combination I'm trying to get in because I have my passport in there and I have to fly out tomorrow anyway you can look up the full pass word with the model number I give you or the serial number it's Aw-893897
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi Saad,

Unfortunately no expert on our site would know the unique password ***** your safe. Each safe has a unique pass code and for security reasons, no person on our site or any site will have this. If someone did have your pass code, then they could easily break into the safe which is not a good thing.

Sentry can retrieve your pass code but it will take a few days to a week to do so. The only other way to get inside would be to contact a locksmith who might have to break into the safe. He or she might damage the safe but you would be able to get your passport.

Wish I had a better answer but unfortunately this would be the only way to retrieve your passport in such a short period of time.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

I hope that the information provided helps in getting your safe open as speaking to a locksmith could be the quickest way to get your passport. If you could take a moment to rate my help so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.