Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Look i have a iriver deciple d2000 and it is stuck in

Customer Question

look i have a iriver deciple d2000 and it is stuck in another language plus i don't have the password ***** can u help me
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try pushing the end of a straightened paper-clip into the hole between the memory card slot and the USB plugin port, marked as RESET of course. Hold that recessed switch down for about 2 to 5 seconds or so.

Does the screen react when the RESET is triggered?

What language is the iRiver device in, after that reset? if you don't know the language, then just give me a small sample of it, please.

How old is the iRiver device in question? and does it react to button pushes still?

My thought is, it might still be under warranty perhaps, if it does react it isn't necessarily 'broken', and furthermore, if we can identify the language, we might be able to set the language differently (to English I presume. ?)

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)