John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Panasonic DVD Video Recorder model no. DMR-E75V,

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVD Video Recorder model no. DMR-E75V , that records VCR tapes onto DVD'S . I haven't used it for a long time but got it out and as I was setting it up , I did the channels , then when I tried to go to set up , I did something wrong because now my remote will not work . It turns it on , but if I try to do anything else , it say's " REMOTE " on the front of the machine . Oh , I also set the clock before I screwed up . I went to helpful hints , did what it said , even disconnecting the AC power cord , reconnected , and it will only turn the machine on , but it said if that didn't work , contact a qualified service person . Please help !!!!!!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi Dannu and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please re-check; the display shows REMOTE? ....with MODE and a #?

And is the remote the original that came with the DMR-E75V unit?