Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician
Hello & Welcome,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) WHEN was the device last used successfully?
2) The AGE of the device?
3) WHEN this issue first began?
Hi again and thanks for that information.
1) HOW LONG was the device used yesterday, before it went blank?
2) What did you connect the device to for power? That is, was it a computer that was turned ON or perhaps a USB based power adapter?
3) Did the device appear to CHARGE - when connected to a USB power source?
4) What activity was the device last used for?
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****--. .-(im)
Hi again and thanks for letting me know.
If you would like to share what was done as a solution, please feel free to do that.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.And when you are ready, please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.