Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I'm trying to register an AT&T TL 7810 to a Vtech CM 18445.

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to register an AT&T TL 7810 to a Vtech CM 18445. It won't register, but I'm wondering if you have any ideas to "make" it register, or would buying another VTech phone that is compatible with the AT&T Headset and would also be compatible with the Vtech CM 18445 be possible?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is not compatable with the 18445 sorry, nothing you can do to get around this. It is only compatible with models: SB3014, TL7800, TL7810, TL7812, TL7910 and TL7912.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If I bought one of those compatible models, would they also be compatible with the CM 18445 so that I would just end up buying an extra phone that would register with the TL 7810 and also the CM 18445?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

No sorry, the 18445 wont work in this construction, your best to return it

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Is there anything else needed William?

If not, please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you