Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

I lost my old Harmon vivofit fit. I want to pair my new

Customer Question

I lost my old Harmon vivofit fit. I want to pair my new vivofit fit 2 with my phone. I already have the app. How do I proceed?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your new device.

I have a link to a video that shows how this is done, BUT since you have the application already installed on your phone, you can ignore the "create an account" part at the beginning of the video, and go straight to the "Connect a Device" screen in the app.

Click Here for video -->

NOTE: When connecting a NEW (or different) device, there MAY be some other setup to be done, so don't be surprised if that happens.

If this helps and has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-